Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Way We Use Information
Your privacy is important to us. CoinMineShop does not sell, trade, or rent your personal or contact information to other marketers. This has been our unwavering operating policy since the founding of the company.
We do use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us. To provide customer service to you, it is necessary for us to disclose information to our affiliates and other companies that work with us. We do not share your information with outside parties except as provided herein and to the extent necessary to provide you service and maintain our Site.
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide information.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an e-mail stating your request to . If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may also send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. Note, these opt-outs do not apply to information provided to CoinMineShop as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, or other transactions.
Finally, we may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences, as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve CoinMineShop‘s products and services and the Site.
Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As a Data Subject you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request to erase your personal data where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data, except we are not obliged to do so if we need to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, where we rely on your consent to process your data. This includes cases where you wish to opt out from marketing communications that you receive from us.
- The right to request that we provide you with your data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, where the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, and in either case we process the data by automated means;
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal data where you believe such data to be inaccurate, our processing is unlawful; or that we no longer need to process such data for a particular purpose unless we are not able to delete the data due to a legal or other obligation or because you do not wish for us to delete it.
- The right to object to us using your personal data, where the legal justification for our processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest. We will abide by your request unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests and rights, or if we need to continue to process the data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your data, with the competent authority where you reside or in which your data is processed.
Should you ever wish to exercise one or more of these rights you should email . We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Publicly Displayed Information is Public
A cookie is a small file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive to collect information about your activities on the site or to make it easier to use certain site functions. The cookie transmits this information back to the website’s computer. Many users do not know that cookies are being placed on their computers when they visit websites. If you want to know when this happens or prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer.
The Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about our customers and users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our newsletter services, email registrations, posting material, orders, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest, sweepstakes, or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on the Site.
- Information that you provide through phone, mail and fax interactions or paper registrations that you submit to CoinMineShop.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include Cookies and Web Beacons.
When you interact with CoinMineShop on our Site or otherwise, such as when you call our sales or support staff, you may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site. For example, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, billing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information; information about the CoinMineShop products you own, such as their serial numbers and date of purchase; and information relating to a support or service issue.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This Site offers GeoTrust 128-bit SSL encryption of sensitive data. Doing so helps to protect the confidentiality of your personal and credit card information while it is transmitted over the Internet. No method of transmission over the Internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information with commercially acceptable practices, we cannot guarantee absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Links to Other Sites
This Site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by CoinMineShop. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, CoinMineShop never knowingly collects or maintains information at our Site from those under 13, and no part of our Site is directed at anyone under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will use our best efforts to delete the information as soon as possible.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
CoinMineShop will make good-faith efforts to provide you with reasonable access to your personal information for the purpose of correcting this data. To request updates to your information, contact us by writing us at the following address:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact us.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of CoinMineShop‘s assets.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CoinMineShop, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.